Endless Summer Festival
Jul 7, 2015
Irvine Spectrum Center is celebrating the official start of the back-to-school shopping season and you’re invited! Join us in Giant Wheel Court at Back to School: Endless Summer Festival on Saturday, August 15 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm for a day of fashion and fun.
This one-stop shopping party will feature a festival-themed atmosphere complete with:
- FREE Giant Wheel rides (Did you know that the Giant Wheel was recently renovated with more than 52,000 energy-efficient LED lights capable of creating 16 million spectacular color schemes? Cool!)
- Curated style closets to help inspire you with the season’s hottest trends
- Blogger meet-up with local YouTube style vloggers Maddi Bragg and Suede Brooks from 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Nordstrom Beauty Lounge: from 2:00pm – 6:00pm, Nordstrom beauty experts from MAC, Laura Mercier, Smashbox and Fresh will give you the perfect lip look. Then, snag a seat at their beauty seminars at 2:30pm and 4:30pm for beauty routine essentials (limited seating) to make getting ready for school each morning a breeze!
- Live performances from local rock band, The Brevet, at 3:00pm and 5:00pm
- Braid bar by Toni & Guy Hair Salon & lulu dk flash tattoos
- Build-your-own dreamcatcher by The Shift Creative
- Potted succulent bar
- Flower crowns by Krista Jon Florals
- Selfies station in a vintage VW van
See you there for Endless Summer Festival fun!
P.S. make sure to follow and share all the fun on social with #SchoolStyleOC
(Visited 918 time, 1 visit today)