Tree Lighting Ceremony at Fashion Island
Nov 19, 2019
The wonderful Tree Lighting Ceremony is back at Fashion Island this weekend on Friday, November 22 and Saturday, November 23 at 6pm in the Neiman Marcus / Bloomingdale’s Courtyard.
Hosted by Dr. Terry Dubrow and Heather Dubrow, kick off the holiday season with a 25-minute performance by The Young Americans, a visit from Santa, a magical snowfall, and, of course, the highly-anticipated lighting of the tree!
Plus, after the Tree Lighting Ceremony, be sure to visit Santa to tell him your holiday wishes and take a photo to capture the moment. You’ll be able to find Santa in his custom-designed house on the Atrium Lawn from November 22 – December 24.
Seating Rules & Regulations
- Seating can be “reserved” starting at 7AM each event day.
- First-come, first-served seating (as of 7AM).
- Blankets and/or small lawn chairs (no more than 6 inches from the seat to the ground) are permitted.
- Fashion Island is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Chairs/blankets must be removed after each show. Items cannot remain overnight.
View full event details here.