Tree Lighting Ceremony at Fashion Island
Nov 9, 2018
Join Fashion Island for their annual Tree Lighting Ceremony on Friday, November 16 and Saturday, November 17 at 6pm in the Neiman Marcus / Bloomingdale’s Courtyard.
Hosted by Stephen “tWitch” Boss and Allison Holker, enjoy a 25-minute live musical show by The Young Americans, a visit from Santa, a magical snowfall, and, of course, the highly-anticipated lighting of the tree!
Seating Rules & Regulations
- Seating can be “reserved” starting at 7AM each event day.
- Blankets and/or small lawn chairs (no more than 6 inches from the seat to the ground) are permitted.
- First come, first served seating (as of 7AM).
- Fashion Island is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Chairs/blankets must be removed after each show. Items cannot remain overnight.
Plus, after the Tree Lighting Ceremony, be sure to visit Santa and tell him your holiday wishes and take a photo to capture the moment. You’ll be able to find Santa in his custom-designed house on the Atrium Lawn. Click here for Santa’s hours, Nov. 16 – Dec. 24.