For your convenience, The Market Place will be open on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day for any last-minute shopping or dining needs.Read More >
Toddler Tuesdays at Irvine Spectrum Center
Apr 24, 2017
Tuesdays are for toddlers!
Irvine Spectrum Center is hosting Toddler Tuesdays for the first four Tuesdays in May from 10am until noon in the Giant Wheel Court. Experience mornings of fun and creativity in partnership with OC Mom Blog and Pretend City during these themed weekly events. There will be live entertainment, crafts, activities and giveaways.* Face painting and balloon artists will be available at each event.**
Dates & Themes:
- May 2: Fiesta
- Craft station – decorate a mini wooden maraca or make fiesta tissue flowers.
- Pretend City activity station – make a fiesta noise maker and play a sombrero toss game.
- Target Kids coloring station
- Fiesta-themed selfie station
- Buckle giveaways
- Snacks will be provided from TLT and Wahoo’s Fish Taco.*
- May 9: Spring Gardens
- Craft station – make a garden marker, decorate a mini terra cotta pot, decorate a garden wind chime, paint a canvas “I love Mom” potholder or make mom a wall hanging.
- Pretend City imagination playground
- Spring Gardens/Mother’s Day-themed selfie station
- Storymakery Display
- May 16: Safari
- Craft station – color a safari visor, make a 3D safari animal or make a noodle face lion.
- Pretend City activity table – make safari craft tube binoculars.
- Play Safari Bingo and Safari Bag Toss
- Safari-themed selfie station
- May 23: Camping + Adventure
- Craft station – make a camp ID necklace, color a canvas “Camp Pals” backpack, or make a bug jug.
- Pretend City activity table – explore a variety of kid-sized tents.
- Ranger Jack children’s entertainer
For more added fun, the Giant Wheel, Carousel and Kiddie Train rides will be free during the event hours.*
*While supplies last. Kiddie Train will be located near Chipotle/Panda Express, adjacent to Carousel Court, during event hours. Attractions are complimentary during event hours only. These events are free and open to the public. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Subject to change without notice.
**Face painting and balloon artist lines will close no later than 11:30am to accommodate all guests in line by 11:30am.