Easter Brunch Specials at Fashion Island
Apr 14, 2017
Looking for delicious Easter Brunch specials to indulge in with the family? Fashion Island has a great selection of restaurants open on Easter Sunday, April 16.* Celebrate the holiday with a great meal and, of course, divine dessert.
Open at 9am, enjoy a three-course prix fixe brunch starting at $36 at Roy’s. Try Roy’s Benedict, made with your choice of filet mignon or crab cakes and served on cheddar bacon biscuit, topped with a poached egg and finished with their housemade shiso béarnaise. Children’s menu is also available for $13. Space is limited.
Enjoy brunch featuring a live jazz band from 12pm to 3pm at FIG & OLIVE for $40 per person. Start off with a Carrot Ginger Mimosa, an Easter-inspired twist on the classic mimosa. For an appetizer, try the Avocado Toast on focaccia topped with a poached egg, micro greens, and niçoise olive powder. For the main course, choose from:
- French Omelet – fine herbs, scallion, chive, asparagus, and goat cheese served with fries and mixed greens.
- Steak & Egg – marinated beef served with roasted fingerling potato, sunny side up egg and chimichurri sauce.
- Riviera Salmon – asparagus, braised fennel, pea puree, basil olive oil.
- French Toast – fig cinnamon jam, seasonal fruits and vanilla whipped cream.
Top off your meal with delicious dessert including Clementine Vacherin or Chocolate Pot De Crème.
Visit Red O from 11am until 3pm for an Easter brunch buffet for $49 per adult, $15 per child and children 6 and under dine for free. Their buffet features:
- Made-to-order omelettes
- Chilaquiles – crispy yellow corn tortillas tossed in your choice of Colorado sauce or creamy tomatillo sauce with choice of toppings.
- Paella – slow-cooked rice with a mixture of vegetables, seafood, chicken, and chorizo.
- Ceviche – Yucatacean shrimp and calamari and classic Albacore served with plantain chips.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Carving Station
- Dessert Bar
Enjoy endless mimosas, Tequila Sunrises, Sangria and Bloody Marys for $20 per person.
Starting from 10am until 3pm, a three-course Easter brunch is served at Fleming’s for $47.95 per adult and $18.95 per child ages 12 and under. Start off with your choice of appetizer including the Lobster Bisque, Modern Caesar Salad, or Housemade Burrata Salad. Indulge in a delicious entree, including:
- Fleming’s Signature Eggs Benedict – served on an English muffin with your choice of sliced filet mignon, housemade crab, or surf & turf.
- Farm Fresh Veggie Omelet – five farm fresh eggs, fresh vegetables and cheddar cheese, topped with goat cheese, avocado, roasted red pepper and hollandaise sauce served with choice of fresh fruit or crisp bacon.
- Cinnamon Apple Brioche French Toast – brioche bread, candied walnuts, caramelized apples and orange chantilly cream served with bacon.
- California Style Steak & Eggs – sliced filet mignon, blistered tomatoes and caramelized onions, served with a scramble of farm fresh eggs and vegetables.
- Ora King Salmon Cobb Salad – Ora King salmon fillet, baby iceberg lettuce, hard-boiled eggs, bacon and tomatoes with lemon balsamic vinaigrette, ranch dressing and gorgonzola cheese.
For dessert, choose from New York Cheesecake, Crème Brûlée, or Fresh Berries & Chantilly Cream.
Top off your delicious meal with this delightful Easter dessert special at Sushi Roku: White Chocolate Sorbet. This delicious ball of heaven is topped off with granola and fruit, and within lies a round of sorbet ice cream. This is one decadent dessert you don’t want to miss!