Come to Fashion Island’s Paseo Party!
Jun 10, 2016
Head to Fashion Island on Saturday, June 25 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for the 2nd annual Paseo Party!
Select shops will be hosting fun in-store activities such as pom pom-making, face painting and caricature drawing — a perfect shopping outing with family and friends.
Enjoy exciting contests, a photo booth, magician station and tons of exclusive offers and in-store promotions!
Participating Fashion Island retailers and special activities include:
- BCBG Max Azria – don’t miss the pom-pom key chain making station, the season’s must-have handbag accessory
- bebe – offering glam feather eyelash applications in-store
- ivivva – a caricature artist will be creating custom drawings on ivivva shopping bags
- Jill – in-store models will showcase the latest trends and new arrivals
- Juice Served Here – serving refreshing fresh-pressed juices at its lively pop-up stand
- Kendra Scott – stop in for accessory shopping and delicious small bites from Lemonade
- Lucky Brand Jeans – pop by for a fun pretzel bar in-store with Auntie Anne’s Pretzels as well as offering tray-passed bites from Great Maple while models roam the store to showcase Lucky’s newest arrivals
- Nike Women – featuring trucker hat airbrushing art
- Original Penguin – stop by for some fun on the foosball table
- SEE Eyewear – serving handmade ‘lette Macarons
- Splendid – featuring face painting in-store and in-store models
- Tesla Motors – Model S Radio Flyer cars for kids available for test drives
- Traditional Jewelers – in-store models will dawn the jeweler’s summer statement accessories
- Uno de 50 and XCVI – offering special in-store discounts and promotions for that day only
- Vince Camuto – in-store models will debut summer’s newest looks
- Z Gallerie – come by for life-size chess outside the storefront
Guests can also enter the “Say Cheese & Win” contest by tagging the center on social media contest with the hashtag #FIPaseoParty for the chance to win a $200 Fashion Island gift card.
(Visited 203 time, 1 visit today)