The Golden Chef Series at Irvine Spectrum Center
May 2, 2016
In partnership with the Golden Foodie Awards, Irvine Spectrum Center is hosting The Golden Chef Series, a culinary showcase featuring eight live chef demonstrations beginning early May.
It’s a great opportunity for food lovers across Orange County to come out, hear and learn from some of the amazing local chefs and restaurants.
Using a Fisher Paykel & DCS world-class outdoor kitchen space by the Giant Wheel, the Golden Chef Series is open to the public and will feature top recipes, tastes and cooking tips from Irvine Spectrum Center restaurant chefs, including:
Saturday, May 21 at 2 p.m.
- Chef Vince Carino of Umami Burger
- Chef Byron Generalao of Dave & Buster’s
Saturday, June 4 at 2 p.m.
- Executive Chef Joe Magnanelli of CUCINAenoteca
- Casey Reinhardt of Casey’s Cupcakes
Saturday, June 18 at 2 p.m.
- Chef Josh LaQuet of Brio Tuscan Grille
- Chef Alejandro Benes of Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
The event is FREE and open to the public but VIP seating is also available with ticket proceeds benefiting Golden Rule Charity. To purchase front row seat tickets, click here.