Los Olivos Marketplace Grand Opening
Mar 16, 2016
You’re invited to experience Irvine’s newest shopping and dining destination as Los Olivos Marketplace, located off of the 405 Freeway and Irvine Center Drive, kicks off its grand opening celebration on Saturday, March 19, 2016 from noon to 4 p.m. with a family-friendly event.
The grand opening of the center—located in the 8600 block of Irvine Center Drive just off the San Diego Freeway—will feature a variety of activities for children and adults alike, including:
- An interactive Imagination Playground from nearby Pretend City Children’s Museum.
- Photo opportunities at the Wells Fargo stagecoach.
- Hoag Medical Group & Urgent Care Open House.
- Yoga presentations with Radiant Hot Yoga.
- Cooking demonstrations.
- Manicures and pedicures from Polished Perfect by Twila True’s mobile 21-foot Airstream nail studio.
- Games, including life-size Jenga and Connect Four.
- Live music performances from Irvine Unified School District students.
- Giveaways featuring gift baskets and gift cards (raffled off every 30 minutes).
- Food tastings from participating restaurants.
- And more!
Retailers scheduled to open at Los Olivos Marketplace by March 19 include: Blue Eyed Girl, Burger Lounge, Chase Bank, Hoag Medical Group & Urgent Care, Newport Colony, Rite Aid, Radiant Hot Yoga, Starbucks, Wells Fargo Bank and Whole Foods Market.
Looking forward to seeing you there!