Where to Eat: Newport Beach Restaurant Week
Celebrating 10 years of good taste, Newport Beach Restaurant Week kicked off this Monday and goes through Sunday, January 31, celebrating 14 days of culinary adventure.
With local restaurants offering special prix-fixe menus with lunches for $10, $15, $20, or $25, and dinners for $20, $30, $40 or $50, Newport Beach Restaurant Week is the perfect time to check out that new spot you’ve always wanted to try.
Here’s a list of the participating restaurants at Fashion Island and select Neighborhood Centers:
- Back Bay Tavern – Fashion Island
- Bayside Restaurant – Bayside Shopping Center
- Bluefin – Crystal Cove Shopping Center
- Canaletto Ristorante Veneto – Fashion Island
- CUCINA enoteca – Fashion Island
- FIG & OLIVE – Fashion Island
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar – Fashion Island
- Mariposa – Fashion Island (lunch only)
- Modo Mio Rustic Italian Kitchen – Crystal Cove Shopping Center
- Provenance – Eastbluff Shopping Center
- Red O – Fashion Island
- Roy’s Restaurant – Fashion Island
- Sushi Roku – Fashion Island
- Tommy Bahama Island Grille – Corona del Mar Plaza
- True Food Kitchen – Fashion Island
For a complete list of participating restaurants, menus and to make reservations, visit www. dinenb.com/restaurant-week/.