Endless Summer Festival at Irvine Spectrum Center
Aug 4, 2015
Irvine Spectrum Center is celebrating the back-to-school shopping season with Back to School: Endless Summer Festival. The day-long event will showcase fall’s best back-to-school fashion trends from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 15.
Shoppers will be invited to participate in a blogger meet-up with YouTube style vloggers Maddi Bragg and Suede Brooks. The vloggers will present curated style closets featuring the hottest looks for back-to-school. Additionally, shoppers will be able to enjoy fun activities across the center.
- Complimentary Giant Wheel rides
- A braid bar and lulu dk flash tattoos station
- Making your own dreamcatcher
- Potted succulent decoration stations
- Flower crowns
- Taking selfies in a photo booth outfitted with a vintage VW bus
- Nordstrom Beauty Lounge- lip bar seminars by: M.A.C, Laura Mercier, Smashbox & Fresh. Seminars will run 2:30-2:50pm & 4:30-4:50pm. *limited seating
- Live performances from local rock band, The Brevet, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Shoppers can also receive Stylish Rewards all day long. The first 500 customers who redeem $250 in accumulated receipts from qualifying Irvine Spectrum Center stores on August 15 will receive a $50 shopping center American Express gift card. Receipts can be redeemed at Guest Services in Giant Wheel Court on Saturday, August 15. (While supplies last, restrictions apply; see Guest Services for more information.)
For more information about the day’s events, click here.