Easy, delicious holiday take out
Nov 5, 2014
Simplify your holiday meal preparation this year with a little help in the kitchen. Let Chef Cathy Pavlos from LUCCA Cafe at Quail Hill Shopping Center in Irvine do all the work and cook an impressive Thanksgiving take out dinner for you and your family.
LUCCA’s traditional take out dinners can feed up to 10 guests and include a lavish spread featuring a free-range turkey, stuffed and roasted to perfection, for $325 (add $32.50 per person for each additional guest). In addition, a complete meal for individual diners may be purchased for $32.50 each.
All meals must be ordered by Friday, November 21st for pick up on or before Thursday, November 27th at noon. To place an order, call the restaurant at (949) 725-1773.
LUCCA’s Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner includes:
* LUCCA Free-Range Turkey (12-14 lbs for 10 people; larger turkeys available)
* Apple-Pork Sausage, Fennel and Sage Stuffing
* Rich Turkey Gravy
* Cranberry-Orange Chutney
* Mashed Yukon Potatoes and Parsnips with Parmesan Cheese
* Fire-in-the-Sky Yams with Candied Walnuts
* Farmer’s Market Green Beans with Hazelnuts and Fresh Oregano
* LUCCA Salad: Organic Mesclun Greens, Market Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers, Kalamata Olives and Balsamic Vinaigrette
* Assorted Silver-Dollar Dinner Rolls
* Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Be the holiday dessert hero! Show up at your holiday party or dinner with a scrumptious, scratch-made pie from Tender Greens in classic flavors like pumpkin ($25) , apple ($20) and pecan ($30). Pre-order with 48 hour notice through the holiday season.
To order, call either of Tender Greens’ OC locations at:
- (949) 954-1950 // University Center (4237 Campus Drive in Irvine – located near Trader Joe’s and Edwards Theater)
- (949) 679-9135 // Irvine Spectrum Center (located near Edwards Theater)
To view menus, visit tendergreens.com.