DUCK the Halls 2014
Nov 3, 2014
Duck the Halls! Beginning November 20, visit The Market Place in Tustin and Irvine to check out three different holiday trees inspired and designed by O.C.’s favorite hockey team, the Anaheim Ducks!
Located throughout the center, the trees are designed and inspired by the team and Wild Wing, the team’s official mascot. Look for fun and interactive events and activities with the Anaheim Ducks each weekend through the holidays!
- Thursday, November 20 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm: Game Watch Party & Tree Lighting Event with Teemu Selanne
- Saturday, November 29 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm: Meet & Greet Event with Wild Wing and the Power Players
- Saturday, December 6 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm: Meet & Greet Event with Guy Herbert
- Saturday, December 13 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm: Family Fun Event
- Saturday, December 20 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm: Family Fun Event
During each event, make sure to also enter for a chance to win The Ultimate Fan Package, which includes four Anaheim Ducks tickets and a $500 American Express gift card to spend at The Market Place*…wow!
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 or older. Employees, associates, officers, directors, and contractors of Irvine Company, affiliate companies and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) or persons residing in the same household as they do, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The Irvine Company Retail Properties Gift Card is honored by over 400 merchants wherever American Express cards are accepted at Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum Center and The Market Place. + View Official Rules