Try the NEW P.F. Chang’s menu at Irvine Spectrum Center!
OC foodies have another reason to rejoice – P.F. Chang’s at Irvine Spectrum Center is giving us all (that includes you!) an early peek at their new look and tastes. As the restaurant celebrates its 20th anniversary, the remodeled ISC location is the first in the country to debut its refreshed look and new menu items. Lucky us!
The new menu, which is available now at ISC and June 19 nationally, highlights light, fresh ingredients such as heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, mango, and pears. This new Summer Cuisine menu includes the following eight seasonal creations and wine pairings:
- Peking Duck Summer Rolls—Duck salad with julienne green papaya, snow peas and carrots wrapped in rice paper, served with a mango jalapeno vinaigrette. Suggested wine pairing: Coppo Barbera d’ Asti
- Grilled Prawns with Red Curry Peanut Noodles—Grilled Southeast Asian prawns with chilled noodles, shaved snow peas, bean sprouts, carrots, cilantro and lime in a red curry-peanut sauce. Suggested wine pairing: Laurenz and Sophie, Grüner Veltliner
- California Roll—Crab salad, cucumber, avocado and sesame seasoned rice rolled-to-order. Suggested wine pairing: Mumm Napa Brut
- Spicy Tuna Roll—Spicy Ahi tuna, cucumber, daikon sprouts and sesame-seasoned rice rolled-to-order. Suggested wine pairing: Essence Riesling
Two new seasonal cocktails are also now available and are sure to freshen you up (possibly for some more shopping?):
- Long Island Tequila Tea—Featuring 1800 Silver, Reposado and Añejo Tequilas shaken with fresh sour mix and topped with Coca-Cola
- Long Island Rum Tea—With Cruzan Mango, Guava and Aged Light Rums with fresh sour mix and a splash of cranberry
Beyond the new seasonal offerings, P.F. Chang’s is also making additions to its core menu, including a Thai Beef Noodle Salad, and fresh takes on traditional favorites such as Orange Peel Chicken, Lemon Chicken and Spring Rolls. All of the new items will be showcased with a new physical menu and plate presentations.
To be some of the first to try these new delicious items, make reservations at 949-453-1211 or www.pfchangs.com/reservations.